My Ph.D subject is Computation of Algebraic Relations for Multivariate Polynomials to study the Security of Rank-based Cryptosystems. I work under the supervision of Philippe Gaborit and Vincent Neiger.
My research fields are : Cryptography, Applied Mathematics (more precisely Algebraic Geometry and Computer Algebra), and Computer Science.
I am currently working on estimating the complexity of Gröbner bases computations in algebraic attacks of post-quantum cryptosystems (mainly rank and multivariate based cryptosystems).
- April 2020 -
Rank Quasi-Cyclic (RQC) [website],
Aguilar Melchor, C., Aragon, N., Bettaieb, S., Bidoux, L., Blazy, O., Bros, M., Couvreur, A., Deneuville, J.C., Gaborit, P., Hauteville, A., Zémor, G.
2nd Round of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Post-Quantum Standardization Process.
- February 2020 - Improvements of Algebraic Attacks for solving the Rank Decoding and MinRank problems , Magali Bardet, Maxime Bros, Daniel Cabarcas, Philippe Gaborit, Ray Perlner, Daniel Smith-Tone, Jean-Pierre Tillich, Javier Verbel.
ASIACRYPT 2020, December 2020, Virtual [here].
- September 2019 - An Algebraic Attack on Rank Metric Code-Based Cryptosystems , Magali Bardet, Pierre Briaud, Maxime Bros, Philippe Gaborit, Vincent Neiger, Olivier Ruatta, Jean-Pierre Tillich.
EUROCRYPT 2020, May 2020, Zagreb, Croatia [here].
- November 2020 - Flash talk (5 minutes) about Algebraic Attacks against Rank-Based Cryptosystems
Journées Codage et Cryptographie (JNC2) 2020, November 2020, virtual conference [website].
- May 2019 - Presentation (30 minutes) at Structured Matrix Days 2019 in Limoges, France. Generalized Sparse Matrices and Applications to Decoding and Cryptography [abstract] [photo].
- Spring 2018 - Few Presentations (1h30 each) in High Schools in Limoges, France. Introduction for High School Students to Cryptography and Research in Mathematics.
- September 2019 - On the Complexity of Gröbner Basis Attacks for the Rank Decoding Problem. Report of a Six-Month Research Internship at Xlim (University of Limoges, France) Supervisors : Philippe Gaborit, Vincent Neiger, and Olivier Ruatta.
- February 2019 - Cryptanalysis of MinRank . Master 2 of Applied Mathematics Report II.
- January 2019 - On the Complexity of the Rank Syndrom Decoding Problem . Master 2 of Applied Mathematics Report I. Coauthor : Olivier Gimenez.
- May 2018 - Privacy in a blockchain : Bitcoin analysis and Zcash . Master 1 of Applied Mathematics Report. Coauthor : Do Dai Chi.
- May 2017 - Théorème de l’Universalité de Wigner : Démonstration combinatoire et Étude empirique de la vitesse de convergence . Master 1 of Pure Mathematics Report.